Each class plaque is made custom by our in-house graphic design team based on the information and image you provide.
All of our plaques are manufactured right here in the USA. The plaques are 8" x 11" and are made from top-quality acrylic.
Every plaque comes with sticky material that makes it easy to stick-hang your safely on the wall.
All orders come with a red pin-shaped sticker that allows you to mark the exact location of your special place directly on the map!
Standard Shipping (3-4 Business Days) - Free
What size are your plaques?
- Each plaque is 8" x 11" (20.3cm x 27.9cm)
Can I make a modification to my order?
- You can make a modification to your order only within 6 hours of ordering by emailing our team at email@example.com. After 6 hours your order has already begun the creation process.
What are the plaques made out of?
- Industry grade acrylic
How do I hang up my Class Plaque?
- If you choose not to order a stand, we will include adhesive sticky squares that will safely hang your plaque on your wall.
How long does it take for my plaque to be made?
- Upon receiving your order our team immediately starts customizing your map and manufacturing your plaque. This process usually takes 2-4 business days before shipping.
Where are you located?
- We proudly manufacture and ship all of our products in Alpharetta, GA - USA!
Does the plaque play music?
- The plaque does not play music.
When a customer purchases something from Print Your Class, they accept the following conditions: These rules are intended to increase the transparency of our return policy and the ensuing refund procedure. These rules are in place in the United States.
You have 14 days from the date of delivery to request a return, exchange, or refund.
If an item is defective or inaccurate, it can be returned.
We carefully inspect every item we sell to make sure it is of exceptional quality. We are really concerned about the caliber of the products you purchase from us.
Please return your item to us within 14 days of delivery if, for any reason, you are not happy with it. You will get a complete refund if the item is returned in its original state—that is, unopened, unused, and with all seals intact. For authorization to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The costs of return postage are your responsibility. We are unable to provide a return shipping label at this time.
You'll be happy you saved the boxes and tags if our products arrive defective or damaged. Please get in touch with us by sending images or videos to email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order. An invoice or receipt serving as proof of purchase is necessary. Once we've identified the problem, we'll give you a refund or, if you choose, replace it.
Our products are made in the united states in our warehouse in Alpharetta GA